An Investment. . .
to secure your wedding memories
Keeping it simple
Planning a wedding can be stressful with so many options and decision to make.
Presenting my wedding couples with a vast array of alternatives in a complex pricing structure would not help matters.
So I have tried to make my pricing simple.
You get me for a full day and all your images for £1500, with a deposit of £100.
(I am always ready and glad to reduce my prices for local weddings and for clients needing only a limited attendance.)
- As many pre wedding meeting(s), face-to-face or via FaceTime/Skype as you need.
- Wedding attendance as requested by customer
- Post processing and editing of each image to professional standards
- Password protected on-line gallery for family and friends to view images and order prints.
- Free image downloads via PIN number provided to the wedding couple.
- USB containing all your images in colour together with B&W versions.
- Low resolution image will also be provided for social media and email use if requested.
- Personal use copyright allowing couples to source their own prints and do whatever they wish with their images.
- Final payment not due until AFTER the wedding and on receiving your USB so couples can put my wedding vouchers on their wedding gift list to offset or eliminate photography costs!
As many as you need.
I would always recommend couples meet any short-listed photographer before making a decision to book. This would give me and you an opportunity to ask questions and get to know each other.
If later you decide to book me I would recommend at least another meeting nearer the wedding date so we could go through the day in more detail so we can be sure your wedding is capturing the way you want.
I'm yours for the whole day.
As early and late as required.
I will start at whatever time you wish and would normally finish some time after the first dance, staying on to capture the evening celebrations.
If you require less than a full days attendance I will be glad to reduce my price accordingly once I know your exact requirements.
Post-processing of images.
To professional standards.
I will normally spent most of the following week (sometimes longer) editing and post processing all your wedding images. However if you need a few of these sooner for thank-you cards or your social media just let me know and I can supply these a few days after the wedding via email attachements.
Private on-line gallery and USB
Your images will be uploaded to your private password protected galley so you can share your wedding photographs with family and friends.
As well as receiving a presentation boxed USB wedding couples will be able to download all their images from the on-line wedding gallery using a private 'PIN' number.
Simple but flexible
- Generous price reductions are available for part day coverage. Let me know how long you need me for and I will give you a firm price.
- Professional quality prints are expensive and can be ordered directly from the on-line gallery. However labs will give be bulk order reductions so I can pass this onto my customers which can result in savings of up to 45%.
- I can supply traditional as well as picture book albums if required but these are quoted separately as costs vary depending on sizes, number of pages and materials.
Focus on Images
How images are kept, presented and viewed is important, but secondary to the images themselves.
Although quality display and presentation products are all available, my main focus has always been on giving my customers a beautiful set of wedding images.
I can supply luxury albums, prints and other photographic related items and these can be requested and ordered at anytime before or after the wedding.
I am always happy to help couples if they prefer to source or create their our presentation materials.
Black & White versions.....
.... of every image always included.